2015 has no doubt been a year to reckon with Marijuana investing. To date, so many substantial movements have been made in the Cannabis World that are extremely encouraging to investors and it’s being reflected in their share prices. We’ve seen everything from additional states such as Alaska jumping on board to legalize recreational weed to the United States Federal Court hearing the reclassification of Marijuana as a Schedule I drug and even President Barack Obama hinting at the declassification of such. Companies and states are reporting substantial revenues from the movement and this just marks the beginning of the movement that is still in its infancy. And March and April are sure living up to their hype of the “active season” for this sector. And with 4/20 rapidly approaching, here are eleven (11) ideas for Pot Stock purchases that any Cannabis/Hemp investor should without question own in their Portfolios before it’s too late. Ideally, the savvy investor would create this exact portfolio and sit on it.
1) American Green, Inc. (OTC:ERBB) – ERBB most recently tagged it’s 52-week low at .0068 on 04/09/2015 indicating the primetime to purchase these shares. Buy Low, Sell High. The stock has shared information with investors recently that they have leased all of their ZaZZzz machines and their President recently was on PotStockRadio.com indicating that they will not be reverse splitting or issuing any new shares. The company sees massive growth in its future and has made a run a little over year to over .11 cents and fat fingered to nearly .22 cents. Watch for a huge explosion when this one catches. Our advice — it’s best to catch this one low cause it’s certainly no fun chasing stocks. American Green Inc, formerly The Tranzbyte Corporation, is a driving force behind Altitude Organic Corporation, One Bode, The YO! Debit Card, and ProximaRF. Altitude Organic Corporation is a medical marijuana dispensary brand. It has developed retailing, branding, and commercial cultivating strategies in conjunction with its licensed medical marijuana retail dispensaries operating under the Altitude Organic Medicine brand name. In September 2014, the Company acquired OG Tea Corp whose primary business supplies system of veganic products specially designed to promote healthy growth of general produce.
2) Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTC:CBIS) – CBIS is another major player in the Cannabis market which has shed off substantial value over the past year, dropping to near 52-week lows presenting an amazing buying opportunity for investors and traders alike. This stock touched a 52-week low at .0333 on 12/1/2014 and is currently sitting at .0346 with huge upside potential having slapped .13+ on it’s year high. As a leader in the field, this company has the ability to soar into the multi-dollar range once the rally takes effect. Cannabis Science, Inc. is a medical marijuana research and development company. The Company works on phytocannabinoid science targeting critical illnesses, and adheres to scientific methodologies to develop, produce and commercialize phytocannabinoid-based pharmaceutical products. It is focused on developing cannabis-based medicines, both with and without psychoactive properties, to treat disease and the symptoms of disease, as well as for general health maintenance. The Company has two subsidiaries: The Company formed two operating subsidiaries Cannabis Science BV and Cannabis Science International Holding BV. The Company has partnered with propagators and laboratories for extractions, analytical development and clinical trial implementation. It uses an inquiring approach to discover and develop cannabinoid-based therapies.
3) Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC:MJNA) – MJNA is arguably the leader in the Cannabis sector boasting impressive revenues and company developments. Check out their website for all of their recent updates. The stock, however, has been inviting new capital with the stock dropping to where it sits currently at .083 cents. In yesterday’s session, the stock tagged, .071 cents which clearly did not last long as investors munched those up quick. The stock has a 52-week high of .25 cents on 04/21/2014 and is looking to surge into the dollars on its next run. Medical Marijuana Inc. (MJNA) is the publicly held company vested in the medical marijuana and industrial hemp markets. It is comprised of a diversified portfolio of products, services, technology and businesses solely focused on the cannabis and hemp industries. These products range from patented and based cannabinoid products, to whole plant or isolated high value extracts specifically manufactured and formulated for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical industries. The Company’s services are varied, ranging from medical clinic management to the capitalization and development of existing industry business and product leaders. Services include development of cannabinoid based health and wellness products, and the development of medical grade compounds. In March 2013, it sold certain equipment and inventory, web domain names, phone numbers, and all existing and pending agreements with hemp production and processing facilities to CannaVEST Corp.
4) Hemp, Inc. (OTC:HEMP) – HEMP holds hands with Dewmar Int’l and is constantly heating up the news airwaves. The stock today is sitting at .02 cents after just dropping to it’s 52-week low of .0198 cents, presenting no better buying opportunity for a stock that ran up to .33 cents in it’s last rally. With all of the industrial hemp developments and legislation across the USA, we would suggest no sleeping on this giant. Watch for a dollar plus explosion during the next rally. Hemp, Inc. is a United States-based company that focuses primarily on the industrial hemp (over 25,000 products made from hemp that the hemp plant offers). Hemp, Inc.’s primary focus is on industrial hemp and the myriad of uses (over 25,000 products made from hemp that the hemp plant offers) in creating a new, clean green American agricultural and industrial revolution. The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company (IHMMCC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company that pulls industry information from a vast network of specialists. On September 25, 2014, its wholly owned subsidiary, Industrial Hemp Manufacturing, LLC (IHM), purchased and secured its permanent facility for the Temafa decortication line of equipment located in Spring Hope, NC, the facility encompasses two buildings totaling nearly 70,000 square feet that spans almost seven acres.
5) FutureWorld Corp. (OTC:FWDG) – FWDG most recently came out with sweet news indicating that shareholders of record as of tomorrow, April 17th, 2015, will be paid a dividend of one (1) share per every three hundred (300) owned. That’s one of the few Pot Stocks yielding a dividend to investors, a very, very positive sign for the company which boldly announced that this is not intended to be the last dividend of record paid to it’s shareholders, a statement which is music to investors ears. The stock ran up to .0086 this morning and has recently sold off a bit creating an opening. FutureWorld Corp. is a diversified industrial hemp/medical cannabis company. Through its subsidiaries, the Company focuses on the identification, acquisition, development and commercialization of hemp/cannabis products, services and technologies. In addition, the Company focuses on manufacturing, marketing and selling products containing hemp-derived Cannabidiol (CBD) oil. Its wireless agricultural smart sensor networks offer precision to the agriculture, irrigation systems and greenhouses for the cannabis and hemp industry. The Company provides personal and professional THC and CBD test kits, pharmaceutical-grade CBD oil solutions, SafeVape vaporizers, smart sensor technology, communication network, surveillance security, data analysis for smart cultivation, and consultation for the industrial hemp and legal medicinal cannabis.
6) MaryJane Group Inc. (OTC:MJMJ) – MJMJ is one of our favorite picks which recently has made a historical drop in it’s price dropping from over .11 cents to .026 cents this morning. We highly recommend snagging up as many of these shares as you can get while its thinly traded. The company boasts multiple divisions with one of its coolest being a Bud-N-Breakfast. Check it out here, or better yet, go out and visit and stay! Let us know what you think! http://www.budandbfast.com The stock currently sits at .031 cents, leaving plenty of room for traders and investors to capitalize. The MaryJane Group, Inc. is a hospitality company operating in the marijuana industry. The Company provides Colorado-based businesses with marketing, advertising and entertainment services geared toward the recreational marijuana user.
7) Cannabiz Mobile Inc. (OTC:LGBI) – One of the more affordable Cannabis stocks, LGBI has been trading red-hot volume recently, currently sitting at .0014 cents a share after recently running up to over .004 cents and boasting a 52-week high of $3.75. The company is looking to make a serious breakout and will be riding the sector momentum once is kicks into full gear. We suggest scooping up what you can at these levels and holding.
8) Vapor Group Inc. (OTC:VPOR) – With one of the more impressive streams of revenue, balance sheets, and product lines, VPOR recently issued a letter to shareholders providing that their year-over-year revenue was up 125%. Investors rushed to jump in the morning the letter was released and currently sits at .0013 after selling off some of its gains. The .0013 level presents a very attractive buy for this company with tremendous upside potential and a 52-week high of .178 cents on 04/29/2014. Vapor Group, Inc. is in the business of designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing vaporizers and e-cigarette brands, which use electronic technology and specially formulated, e-liquids, with and without nicotine. It offers a range of products with e-liquid flavors. Its products are marketed under the Vapor Group, Total Vapor, Vapor 123, and Vapor Products brands. It sells nationwide through distributors, wholesalers and directly to consumers through its own Websites and direct response advertising. In addition, Vapor Group owns and operates VGR Media, Inc., http://www.vgr-media.com, a full service interactive advertising agency, offering customized performance marketing solutions to help marketers of consumer products acquire new customers. VGR Media operates in the United States and internationally.
9) Alumifuel Power Corp. (OTC:AFPW) – AFPW is a stock for investors looking for a serious growth play. Sitting at .0002 at the moment, the company recently announced that they purchased their pilot site to run their cannabis grow operations in Michigan. Investors saw this as a great thing and bid the stock up to .0004 before investors stepped in to take some off the table. The company can easily run into the pennies and is looking to make giant moves once the surge begins. Don’t be left out on this one. AlumiFuel Power Corporation is a holding company. The Company is an early production stage alternative energy company that generates hydrogen gas and steam for multiple applications requiring on-site, on-demand fuel sources. The Company’s first commercially available product is the PBIS-1000 portable balloon inflation device. Other products include hydrogen/steam generators including turbine-based underwater propulsion systems, drop-in recyclable cartridges and flameless heater packs. The PBIS series of man-portable reactor and launching units use its AlumiFuel technology to produce hydrogen through the chemical reaction of powdered aluminum, water and additives. The device requires a water hand pump and two to six small AlumiFuel cartridges to propagate the reaction and generate lift gas to launch a five foot diameter weather balloon. In February 2014, AlumiFuel Power Corporation announced the formation of Bitcoin Capital Corp.
10) Medican Enterprises Inc. (OTC:MDCN) – With a 52-week low of .0007 this stock has been sizzling hot striking up over .02 cents at the end of March and sitting at .0133 cents at the moment. MDCN has an impressive 52-week high of $3.10 on 04/16/2014 and is looking to explode once again. Medican Enterprises, Inc. is a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on pursuing business opportunities in the growing medical and recreational marijuana sector. The Company through its subsidiaries is seeking to invest in businesses associated with the growing, marketing, research and development, training, distribution and retail sale of medical and recreational marijuana, both in the United States and Canada. The Company’s subsidiaries include: Medican Systems, Inc. focused to function as a holding company for Canadian based investments, joint ventures and opportunities; Medican (Delta) Systems, Inc. is focused to pursue opportunities in the medical marijuana industry in and around the city of Delta in British Columbia, Canada; Canaleaf Systems, Inc. is focused on business opportunities in Canada, and Medican (US) Systems, Inc. is focused on business opportunities in the United States.
11) Verde Science Inc. (OTC:VRCI) – Most recently appearing on PotStockRadio.com, VRCI recently made an intra-day run from .24 cents to almost .90 cents. At the moment, the stock sits at .32 cents up over 36% today. Watch for this stock to strike multi-dollars when the heating up begins. Verde Science, Inc., formerly Rango Energy, Inc., is a medical research and development company. The Company focuses on the discovery of drugs and new treatment modalities, as well as diagnostic devices and pharmaceutical delivery systems for the treatment of emerging diseases and contemporary medical issues. The Company is focused on developing Medicinal Marijuana. The Company’s research and development program includes collaboration with its research and development alliance partners, Sterkem Group and the Institute for Chemical Technology. The Company’s initial focus is on developing medicinal formulations from cannabinoids and THC compounds for the treatment of specific issues, such as migraines, glaucoma, loss of appetite from cancer therapies, and numerous other medical issues.